We’re looking for someone with a love of ops and data engineering to work with us on the country-scale, mission critical logistics and program analytics services which we provide to public and private health supply chains. You’ll help design and develop internal data management and analytics infrastructure. You’ll also help help us keep our national-scale services secure, stable and snappy.
You will work closely with our development teams in Nigeria and Berlin, supporting them in deployment ops and monitoring, ensuring they have stable powerful data manipulation tools at their disposal, and supporting ad-hoc data manipulation needs.
This is a full time 12 month contract position based in Berlin or Abuja. Full time employment also an option.
- Attention to detail and a drive to investigate real-world systems through data
- Professional experience with AWS (Lambda, Kinesis, API Gateway), ELK stacks, and some form of CI/CD
- Professional experience as a data engineer or DBA, handling production data
- Experience working with enterprise applications featuring complex business or information processing rules
- Excellent communication skills and ability to play multiple roles in a team
- 4+ years work experience in commercial software development, including considerable professional experience working in a team
- High creativity and problem solving abilities
- A penchant for creating internal tools
- Location: Berlin (Abuja optional)
- Language skills: English (fluent)
- Love of data visualization
- Supply chain experience
- Strong gif game