Shelf Life is changing how the pharmaceutical industry works in Africa to improve access to quality medicine at scale. As a full-time Sales Rep in our largest and fastest growing market, you'll join a small, driven team to usher in that transformation, working on the front lines to identify new clients, set them up for success with Shelf Life. Compensation is competitve and opportunity to advance is strong.
- Learn and implement Shelf Life's unique sales process to develop, own, and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Work with leads and new clients to ensure success with Shelf Life
- Review data and trends to support interpretation and strategy development
- Ensure accurate, timely customer relationship data management
- Support implementation of lead-generation strategies
- Support planning and management of group-based education and sales events
- Support planning and implementation of marketing materials and strategies
- Manage both inbound and outbound sales
- Coorindate and collaborate with fellow Sales Associates
- Support development of new channels and account growth strategies
- Support account management and client success
- Particiapte interdisciplinary across the Field team in problem solving and product development
- Report to the Market Lead and Growth Lead
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in pharmacy or business administration.
- Significant experience in sales, preferably in healthcare or FMCG, complex, issues-based sales, or business-to-business sales.
- Demonstrated drive, determination, and skill.
- Experience across both sales and marketing functions preferred.
- Strong organisational, communication, and data management skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Shares our passion for improving healthcare in Nigeria
If this sounds like you, we'd love to meet you. Please apply before 10th June 2019 to be considered.