We are looking for a talented, driven, and meticulous Supply Chain Planner interested in operational excellence, supply chain, business intelligence, and rolling up her/his sleeves to help shape our fast-growing Lagos team. The Planner will own the data and processes at the core of the system and play a crucial role in scaling Shelf Life across the Southwest. Experience and excitement required, but unique opportunities for skill development and advancement available!
- Supply & Demand Planning: Use Field's suite of proprietary tools to manage forecasting, demand, and supply planning and manage implementation of S&OP best practices to continuously improve Shelf Life service.
- Data Management & Analysis: Own the relevant operations data, including pricing and planning. Maintain KPI and collaborate braodly with the team to ensure high-fidelity digital operations.
- Sourcing & Procurement: Coordinate competitive sourcing, ordering and requisition processes from a range of suppliers over various time horizons. Also entails coordinating competitive supply arrangements from local suppliers.
- Logistics Planning: Planning and managing delivery, returns, and other logistics fulfillment.
- Client Success: Support the onboarding of new clients. Manage general client communications, organization of client feedback, and pursuit of Shelf Life client success through high-quality service delivery.
- First degree in relevant field Preferably Business Administration, Economics, Supply Chain Management
- Experience in Procurement or Supply Chain Management
- Prior experience as Operations or Program support staff is desired
- Fluency in written and spoken English and primary local language of territory.
- Excellent quantitative reasoning and spreadsheet (MS Excel/Google Sheets) skills
- Exceptional communications skills
- Customer-service oriented
- Great attention to detail